Thank you so much Crystal for herding our meowings and getting us on track this past Wednesday! Thanks also to those of you who were able to join and for those of you that brought food! If you were not able to make it please check the links below to catch up!
We had such good conversation and are looking forward to hearing your insights. On the "Current Study" page there is guide to keep you on track with your studying. (You should be finishing up pages 14-21 by this Wednesday so that you will have pages 22-25 completed for our next meeting on October 3.)
At our next gathering we will draw Prayer Partners. If you can't make it you won't be left out! Someone will draw for you. In Deb Wolf's blog, she reminds us of the benefits of Prayer Partners:
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10,12
1. To Encourage You – A prayer partner can remind you of what you’re doing well and that you are loved.
2. To Remind You to Hope – A prayer partner can help you hang on when you’re discouraged and feeling like all is lost.
3. To Keep You Accountable – A prayer partner can remind you to stay in God’s Word, God’s will, and to keep praying.
4. To Stand in Agreement with You – A prayer partner can multiply your prayers – “I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.” Matthew 18:18
5. To Keep You Focused on Jesus – A prayer partner can remind us that Jesus is able to meet our needs and answer our prayers – Let us keep looking to Jesus. Our faith comes from Him and He is the One Who makes it perfect. Hebrews 12:2
In the meantime, continue to lift each other up. Right now, please especially lift up Crystal - the evil one is trying desperately to sidetrack her. God is doing great and mighty things through this group!